Sunday, April 20, 2008

A SpeciaL Delivery...just from KucHinG!!
now you see it...
.
.
.
.


now you don't! =p


i was having one of my morning routines yesterday when *beep beep*...comes a message "hye gal..still sleeping? im having kolo mee now..u want? haha....still got exam? all the best yea..have a gud day!" =.="...my best friend, tyng greet me morning with it...so i replied "wake up d lar..wah...so nice eat kolo mee..order one for me oso, and u eat for me..wahaha

she really made me miss kolo mee..somehow i didn give in much thoughts since im going back home in less than 2 weeks!! (exactly 13 days!) haha...then there i am..continued with my assignment editing...

*beep beep*! "ida, im going back to utm now...i tapao kolo mee for u!! lata meet u and give it to u yea!" this time is tyng's brother, chee yong! haha...i forgot he went back kuching for the week...so that's why today that chabo wake up so early to go have breakfast...hahahha....no offence yea tyng...sooo happy!! got kolo mee to eat wor..of cause happy lar!it had ard been 3 months since i last went back home for my one week CNY break...hehe....kolo mee..kolo mee...
chee yong reached senai airport around 10am..i was on my way to the library since this tuesday i will be sitting my "critical" paper - electronics~ i spent my day in the library and only meet him at 8pm..haha...sorry yea tyng...but frankly saying, eventhough the kolo mee had turned cold but i really enjoyed every "mee" of it..haha..i shared with one of my friend who happened to be with me that time..he is from johor...(never tried kolo mee) and always mistaken me from SABAH...=.="...one more thing about him..since he is also in the education line like me (educaiton in sport science), he often mentions if posting to SARAWAK, a place with jungles and rivers..he sure "die"~another thing that makes him thinks like this is..a good friend of his is also from Sarawak, a guy from Limbang who happens to be a good swimmer..he said "of course he can swim so well, Sarawak got many rivers wad.." =.=".....u think Sarawak dun have swimming pools issit?? i hope he gets posted to SARAWAK...hahaha...

*slurrpp! the kolo mee was "OiShii desunee!!!" finished everything...and chee yong even pass me the small small egg cake that his grandmother made..hehe..so nice!! thanks yea tyng..thanks to cyong koko too!!! really made my day!hugss!!

2 papers done! 6 more to go!! がんばって!

(the stain - i accidentally pour over my cup of hot milo all over the my study table place...=()

i better get back to my assignment and studies now..tomorrow will have my ELECTRONICS!! dun want to get short circuit during the exam...haha...touch wood!~will do my best!! to all my friends and buddies who are having exams, all the best and take good care!! God bless! muacks! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kolo Mee! So tempting... I want!